Monday 21 January 2013

Another Attempt.




Here goes again. Another late night. Another feeling of determination. Another desire for accountability. Another attempt. 




My arms have been in every exasperated position possible for the last 15 minutes. This blog making bushiness is nerve racking and strange. But sometime diving in at the deep end means not wasting time. 


I am creating this for several reasons:


-Firstly, to document, what i hope to be, some of the most exciting years  of my life.     

-Secondly, to make me accountable, thus forcing me to DO things.
-Lastly, i hope to create something I'm proud of- A good story. 


“Good stories don’t happen by accident, I learned. They are planned.”
 (Read "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years"- By Donald Miller)

No comments:

Post a Comment